Friday, November 19, 2010

Chocolate Turtle Cake

Hey everybody this is my Dutch oven recipe I hope you’ll enjoy it as much as I have.

Chocolate turtle cake:
Ingredients:
½ cup of water
½ cup of milk
10 oz package of miniature marshmallows
1 cup of melted butter
1 package of Werthers caramels soft (10-14 oz)
1 cup of brown sugar
½ tsp of baking soda
1 chocolate cake mix
1 cup of finely crushed peanuts
2 eggs

Instructions: line 12 inch Dutch oven with foil or grease well. Mix cake mix with all of the above ingredients, except the caramels. Pour the mix into the Dutch oven and then sprinkle the top with unwrapped caramels. Cook over low coals for 20-25 minutes or until cake is firm with the lid on. You can also save the peanuts and put them on top when you’re putting the caramels onto the top of the cake.
This is my recipe and I hope you’ll enjoy it everybody and please give me your feedback afterwards. Feedback is always good for improving this family recipe. Thanks, Brianna Allen

No comments:

Post a Comment